EFIB is growing in 2013 - to a whole new level. You'll get everything you expect from the previous years' events, but with a host of added benefits for all attendes...
- DON'T MISS - High level plenary including senior ministers and commissioners along with CEO's from global biotechnology leaders
- SHAPE THE FUTURE - Dedicated Roundtable Discussions on new policy frameworks
- BIGGER AND BETTER - An Exhibition Floor presenting over 50 stands
- BRAND NEW - Technology Showcase feature running throughout the 2 days
- BRAND NEW - EFIB Awards and Gala Dinner
- BRAND NEW - CEO Question time on the Exhibition Floor
2012 Facts and Figures
- GROW - 100% of delegates said they were likely to, or would definitely attend the conference again
- LEARN - 96% said the conference programme content was excellent or above average
- DO BUSINESS - 96% said the networking opportunities were above average and/or excellent
- CONNECT - 50% of attendees were C-level, Founders, Directors, President & VP's
Here's why you can't miss EFIB in 2013
1. Unrivalled networking opportunities: EFIB has become the place to seek new partners and do business with established leaders and creative start ups alike. With over 1000 attendees at EFIB 2013 will you be able to learn and network side by side with industrial biotech visionaries, expert speakers and early adopters of biobased technologies. This is the largest and most important gathering for the industrial biotechnology sector and this is the place to be if you want to stay ahead of the curve.
2. Exclusive insight from policy makers: High-ranking regulatory figures will address the industry during the two Plenary Sessions an at Gala Dinner. Hear about the future of the bioeconomy in Europe first-hand from our exclusive speakers.EFIB is the ONLY event to bring together high numbers of policymakers and industry alike to shape the future develolpment framework.
3. The largest dedicated exhibition for the european biobased economy gives you an excellent opportunity to make new contacts and assess new trends. With 1000 attendees, over 50 stands and over 3000m² of floorspace, 2013 will be a breakthrough year for EFIB.
4. Industry trailblazers lead the way: Two keynote plenary sessions and six targeted programme tracks to help you choose the most relevant session for your business needs. EFIB doesn't hold back in delivering only the highest quality speakers, thorooughly researched and hand-picked by the experts of the Advisory Board.
5. 1-to-1 Partnering: Optimise your time on-site with EFIB's online partnering tool to schedule meetings and win new business. Last year over 1000 meetings took place at EFIB forging the foundations for many new strategic partnerships. With up to 1000 delegates in attendance, partnering meeting are forecast to sky-rocket!
6. CEO debate: We've gathered the leaders of some of the most pioneering companies in the industrial biotechnology arena to share their experiences and answer your most pressing questions. Find out their strategies, revenue models and how they are approaching upcoming trends in the field.
7. Pre conference workshops: Find out about the incredible opportunities via two sessions devoted to these exciting growth areas. More information will be available soon.
8. International policy case studies: Benchmark strategies for implementing the biobased economy from around the world with case studies from Europe but also updates from around the Globe. EFIB is the only event engaging global policymakers on this level.
9. Finance and funding: Gain in depth insight from banks, venture capitalists and corporate finance on how to fund future strategy and get new ventures off the ground. Examine current market conditions, future forecasts and predictions from leading financiers.
10. Get the latest and most important innovations and breakthroughs: Our advisory board have hand picked the most important innovations from across this vibrant sector with a range of small and large companies providing updates on the very latest developments.