Event Fees for EFIB 2015
| ||Super early bird||Early bird||Standard fee||Last minute booking ||Academic/ Government Rate|
|Full access passes:|| |
|2 Day Conference + |
1-to-1 Partnering Access*
|Pre-conference Workshop fees:|| |
|Workshop 1 - topic tbc||€349||€399||€449||€499||€199**|
|Workshop 2 - topic tbc||€349||€399||€449||€499||€199**|
|Exhibition Only Pass:||€99 - includes access to the Exhibition Floor and Showcase Theatre only on 28-29 October|
**SUPER EARLY BIRD PRICING VALID UNTIL 21 FEBRUARY**
*The full conference access ticket includes:
- Access to welcome drinks reception on evening of 27 October
- All refreshment breaks during 28-29 October
- Access to the EFIB Gala Social Evening on 28 October - venue to be announced
- Access to 1-to-1 Partnering
- Access to all conference sessions on 28-29 October
- Full proceedings access to all presentations post-conference
Although taking place in the centre of the exhibition floor, this is only accessible to delegates booking a full access EFIB 2 Day Conference ticket, it is not included in the exhibition pass
EuropaBio members and members of partner associations are entitled to a discounted conference rate. Please contact your association to obtain your unique discount code.
**Academic/government conference fee: €475***
(This fee is for government officials, full time academics and full time university students only - proof will be required and an access code is available from Hayley Marsden) The Academic/government rate cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount codes/rates and is not applicable to commercially funded enterprises.
Discount Codes & Special Offers:
Please be aware that all discount codes and special offers cannot be applied retrospectively to previous conference bookings which have been invoiced.
***Academic fees are not valid in conjunction with any other discount codes/rates. ***
Group bookings are available. Please contact our sales team.
- 21% VAT will be charged on top of the conference fee
- All tickets to EFIB 2015 are strictly non-transferable
- Prices shown above are in Euros, payment will however be taken in Sterling at the day's exchange rate.
- The conference fee includes entry to the conference sessions, full documentation, lunch and refreshments. However, fees do not include delegate travel and accommodation.
- The exhibition fee includes entry to the exhibition hall only, no refreshments, travel or accommodation are included.
- Credit card payments (in £STG) will be necessary if your booking is made less than 10 business days prior to the start of the event. Where funds have not been received in advance, delegates will be required to supply credit card details at registration in order to gain entry to the conference. This credit card will be charged on-site and in £STG only. Current exchange rates and bank charges will apply.
- If cancelling 10 working days or more prior to the event, a cancellation request must be made in writing to Anna Kolodziejczyk. A 20% handling fee applies to all cancellations.
- If cancelling less than 10 working days prior to the event, no refunds can be made for any delegate cancelling for any reason during this time. Please note this still applies if funds have not yet been received.
- Prices subject to change.
If you have any questions regarding the pricing of the event, please contact EFIB sales team.
Don't forget that Smithers Rapra Biomaterials Members have 3 registrations to EFIB 2015 and other Smithers Rapra biomaterials events!
Not sure if you're a member or want more information about the many benefits of membership, including access to e-books, online publications, personalised research assistance for your biomaterials questions and more?
Email the membership team and they'll be in touch shortly!