11 esplanade Compans Caffarelli
31685 Toulouse cedex 6
Tel: +33 (0)126.96.36.199.45
Fax: +33 (0)188.8.131.52.01
Toulouse Blagnac International Airport located 15 minutes from city centre. http://www.toulouse.aeroport.fr/
Toulouse is connected directly by motorway with the main capitals of North and South Europe. The Paris-Bordeaux-Montpellier motorway is at the junction of the highway.
- A62 (towards Bordeaux),
- A20 (towards Paris, via Montauban and Limoges),
- A61 (towards Montpellier and Barcelona),
- A64 (Foix, Lourdes, Bayonne, San-Sébastien),
- A66 (Pamiers, Foix, Andorre)
- A68 (towards Albi and Lyon)
- A75 (Clermont-Ferrand – Béziers via the Viaduc de Millau)
Direct access to the Q-Park with 1000 private places.
Wheelchair access is possible in all places.
Lines 16 – 31 – 45 – 63 will take you to the Centre.
The line B stop, Compans Caffarelli, is located 1 minute by foot from the Centre. The metro operates from Sunday to Thursday from 5:15 a.m. to midnight, and Friday and Saturday until 2:00 a.m.
Get on at the Palais de Justice stop, then on line B, stop at Compans Caffarelli.