EFIB Pre-event webinar
Get ready for EFIB 2021 by attending the kick-off webinar “Sustainability in Industrial biotech innovations: Life Cycle Assessment and beyond”, which will take place on Tuesday 21 September 2021 from 14.30 – 15.30 CET.
Sustainability is the drive and purpose behind most industrial biotech innovations. But how to incorporate it in the innovation process? How to assess it, measure it, and use it for decision making? During this webinar we will explore:
- How well-established tools like Life Cycle Assessment are being used in industrial biotech innovations
- What are novel tools and methodologies relevant for the sustainability assessment of industrial biotech
- How corporates, start-ups and academia use these tools in their innovation process
- Maria Cuellar-Soares | S&T Officer, Planet B.io
- Ulla Létinois | Senior Scientist, Sustainable Chemistry, DSM
- Yang Xiang | Senior Corporate LCA Expert, DSM
- Cristina Prat | Co-founder, FUL Foods
- John Posada | Assistant Professor in Biotechnology and Society, TU Delft
This kick-off webinar by EuropaBio is co-hosted by Planet B.io, the open innovation hub for industrial biotechnology, located at the Biotech Campus Delft in The Netherlands.
Participation for this webinar is free of charge, but registration is required.