- EFIB 2019
September 30, 2019 - October 2, 2019
Once you have submitted your request for registration, you will receive an automated acknowledgement on the email address you have registered with.
- The criteria a company must comply to in order to be granted a SME discount are those set forth by the EU Commission.
- Discounts cannot be combined, nor can they be applied retroactively. Discounts will be applicable on the prevailing regular rate only.
- EuropaBio members enjoy a special 20% discount. If you are a member and do not know the discount code, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upgrade your registration
Your registration fee covers
- Access to all presentations, panel discussions, and exhibition area, including a Start-Up Village and academic poster presentations on 01 and 02 October
- Participation in the one-to-one partnering during the conference. More information is available here ››
- Conference documentation
- Catering during the conference, including welcome and networking receptions
- Presentations slides from EFIB 2019 (available after the conference and subject to prior consent from speakers)
Online registration will close on September 29, 2019, after which all registrations will be handled on site.
Please note that invoices will be sent until September 25, 2019. Payment for registrations after September 25, 2019 will be handled on site.
Journalists writing for industry-specific news/publishing organisations are welcome to attend EFIB 2019 free of charge provided the terms of our press policy are satisfied. You must apply in order to receive a complimentary press registration. Please note that applicants who fail to meet the terms and conditions will be charged the general registration rate to attend. The EFIB organisers reserve the right to deny access to any applicant. Please contact Clément Robijns at C.Robijns@europabio.org for more information.
Registration fees for EFIB 2019 events are non-refundable. However, you may send a replacement from your company so long as you provide the organiser and supporting partner with a written or electronic (emailed) notice of the desire to transfer the registration. No-shows will still be billed for the registration fee as we are fulfilling our event obligations.
Please contact us at email@example.com or +32 2 739 11 76.