Digital Start-up Forum
The digital START-UP FORUM offers young founders who are active in industrial biotechnology and bioeconomy strong visibility among the international EFIB attendees, representing sector stakeholders from companies, academics, SMEs, investors, policy makers, NGOs and media.
Partners of the digital Start-up Forum:
These start-ups will showcase their innovation at EFIB 2020
The following areas are represented by the start-ups:
Green. Circular. Sustainable.
Food, Feed & Nutrition
Fashion & Textiles
Materials & Packaging
Bioprocesses & Technologies
- Company profile in the digital EFIB Stakeholder guide on bio-based innovation
- Up to 3 full access tickets for company representatives, incl access to the 1:1 virtual partnering
- Opportunity to be selected for a 10-minute pitch in the Start-up Pitch live session on Monday, 5 October (live jury voting: the best start-up will receive a 1:1 jury member coaching meeting)
- Opportunity to be selected for a 10-minute presentation in another EFIB programme session
- Participation in the 3-month-“Start-up Remote Programme” with individual webinars for all start-ups from 20 October to 15 December 2020 and a final virtual EFIB start-up showcase event in January 2021.
Start-ups active in industrial biotechnology and bioeconomy with a business focus on new bio-based technologies, services or industrial applications relevant for the above areas/sectors mentioned are invited to apply for a free space in the digital Start-up Forum.
The application deadline has passed. Please contact us at email@example.com if you would like to be added to the waiting list.
Your application should include a pitchdeck (PDF with a max. of 25 slides) with the following information:
- Business idea & state of science/technology & development phase of the bio-based solution
- Targeted application area(s)/sector & market volume
- Outlook of next milestones (3+ years)
- Overview of funding team & management