EFIB Start-up Village: applications are open!
The European Forum for Industrial Biotechnology and the Bioeconomy (EFIB) is EuropaBio’s flagship event for industrial biotechnology and the bioeconomy.
EFIB’s Start-up Village is a central meeting point in the exhibition area, bringing together innovative young businesses with investors as well as industrial corporations.
It offers a number of founders who are active in industrial biotechnology and the bioeconomy strong visibility to the approx. 500 EFIB attendees, while providing a valuable opportunity for networking and exchange.
We invite founders to apply for the Start-up Village if they are active in industrial biotechnology and the bioeconomy with a business focus on new bio-based technologies, services, or industrial application for the following areas/sectors:
- Food, feed and nutrition
- Bioprocesses and Technologies
- Sustainable Biomaterials
Your application should include a pitch deck (PDF with a max of 25 pages) with the following information:
- Business idea and state of science/technology & development phase of the bio-based solution
- Targeted application area(s)/sector & market volume
- Outlook of the next milestones (3+ years)
- Overview of funding team and management
- Free spot in the Start-up Village and free access to the 1:1 conference partnering
- Free admission for one company representative to EFIB and reduced fee for other company representatives
- Selected start up village participants will also have a pitching slot during our dedicated “Start-up Hour” on October 26, 2022