Academia/Governmental/Public Institutions (not subject to discount)
Standard early bird (until 30 July)
Free of charge (discount code required)
all fees are subject to VAT at 20% (if applicable)
- *SME criteria: The criteria a company must comply to in order to be granted a SME discount are those set forth by the EU Commission.
- Discounts cannot be combined, nor can they be applied retroactively.
- EuropaBio members enjoy a special 20% discount on all tickets. If you are a member and do not know the discount code, please contact email@example.com
Your registration fee covers
- access to the conference rooms at Austria Center Vienna
- plus all catering for the full duration of the event
- access to the welcome and evening reception (separate registration is necessary)
- access to the pre-conference workshops (registration is necessary, on a first com first serve basis)
- access to the partnering tool
Journalists writing for industry-specific news/publishing organisations are welcome to attend EFIB 2021 free of charge provided the terms of our press policy are satisfied. You must apply in order to receive a complimentary press registration. Please note that applicants who fail to meet the terms and conditions will be charged the general registration rate to attend. The EFIB organisers reserve the right to deny access to any applicant.
Please contact Dovile Sandaraite at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Invoicing and cancellation policy
All delegates will be notified of the decision to proceed as an in-person conference in the end of June, with invoices will be issued and subject to the payment and cancellation policy for the event.
Following registration, delegates may cancel within the following terms:
- 100% refund for cancellation by 12 July
- 50% refund for cancellation by end August
- Full refund if event does not take place
All cancellations must be in writing to email@example.com and receipt confirmed by the event secretariat, including notification of any payments due.
You may register a replacement from your company so long as you provide EuropaBio and supporting partner with an emailed notice to firstname.lastname@example.org. EFIB tickets cannot be exchanged without this prior notice.
EFIB reserves the right to refuse entry to the venue if payment has not been received and proof of payment cannot be provided.
No-show delegates are subject to full registration fee.
Venue hygiene concept / Covid related requirements
The organisers will follow the legal and venue health security rules required on the days of the event. All participants will be informed of requirements and agree to follow those obligatory rules by entering the venue.