The hottest prospects are selected for Start Up Hour elevator pitches.
The EFIB audience of industry and investors hear first-hand from Europe’s next generation of business.
The SME Village is open to all SMEs and start-ups (see eligibility criteria below) via the registration process. Applications for the SME Village will close by September.
Registrations will be assessed according to the eligibility criteria on a rolling basis.
- If yes, the registration is accepted and invoiced. Place within the village is confirmed once payment received.
- If no, registration for normal EFIB participation can be confirmed if desired.
Places are limited and allocated on a first-come first served basis.
- SMEs must be active within the development of novel biotech products or processes, including specialised digitalisation and excluding consultation.
- SMEs are considered as fewer than 50 employees and less than 10 years old. Start-ups are considered as fewer than 10 employees and less than 5 years old.
- Fee per SME Village position €650
- 1 exhibition pod in the SME Village
- 1 full delegate ticket including access to the 1:1 conference partnering
- Consideration for the Start-up Hour on Day 1
Be part of the SME Village
Network with policy makers, companies and academia